I wrote a post explaining how you can secure your WordPress website. Of course, if you want, I/O Gremlin can do all that for you, while you focus on other important things.
Service and price
WordPress securing service includes:
- Connecting the website to work using Cloudflare protection.
- Installing SSL/TLS certificates and setting the website to work exclusively using the secure https protocol.
- Disabling your website directory listing by visitors.
- Instructions on how to set secure passwords for your website administrator accounts.
- Changing the names of administrator accounts if they are not safe (and providing you the new names, of course).
- Installing and configuring free security plugins. If you opt for a premium plugin, you pay for the licence fees.
- Removing unsafe themes and plugins (after your approval) and updating all the existing/remaining ones.
Price: 320 $ US.
Payment method: cash, or PayPal.